In this section, you will find additional information about Mechatronics standard offering of AC motorized impellers. Mechatronics highly skilled engineering team is available to assist with development of custom cooling solutions to meet your requirements. Please contact Mechatronics with your engineering requirements.
AC Motorized Impeller General Specifications*
- Aluminum die cast motor base
- Nylon or metal impeller
- High precision chrome steel ball bearings
- 115VAC, 230VAC or 115/230VAC dual voltage
- Thermal Protection
- Class B motor insulation (unless otherwise noted)
- Operating temperature range: -20 ~ 50 degrees C
- Dielectric strength: AC 1500V (50/60Hz) for one minute
* Actual specifications, tolerances and safety agency approvals vary by model. Consult Mechatronics for individual specifications.
AC Motorized Impeller Options
Mechatronics offers the standard motorized impeller package as well as a unique configuration which combines the impeller and inlet ring in one complete package. The integrated inlet ring doubles as a mounting plate.
Standard motorized impeller integration requires an inlet ring to block the exhaust air from re-entering the air intake. For optimal performance, the inlet ring must be mounted to an adjacent surface aligning it with the impeller intake.
Mechatronics integrated inlet ring option eliminates the need for an additional adjacent surface for an inlet ring. Simply mount the device and power it up. This simplifies integration as well as reduces your assembly labor time.